Comfortable Self Catering Holiday Homes in the Lake District National Park, Cumbria
Comfortable holiday homes in beautiful locations
LANGDALE VIEW and BIRCH COTTAGE
Sleep 2 - 4 in comfort! (+2 in Langdale)
- Perfect for a romantic weekend, walking, relaxing or a family holiday.
- Great value - visitors come back year after year!
- Leave behind your worries and your car at and head for the lakes, valleys and hills!
Both Cottages are 5 Star on Trip Advisor
Get away from it all!
Langdale View, Chapel Stile near Elterwater
If you prefer a modern cottage away from it all chose Langdale View, at the head of the beautiful Langdale Valley with spectacular views all around, comfortable memory foam beds, a romantic 'boudoir ' room & a squidgy sofa for snuggling up. An easy walk to Grasmere or the foot of the Pikes. There's a pub with open fire, shop, cafe & country club spa nearby!
Stay in a quiet spot on the outskirts of a lively village
Birch Cottage Ambleside
If you prefer a traditional cottage with lots of original features, within easy walking distance of the small vibrant town of Ambleside choose Birch Cottage. Quaint and cosy. Top floor is made into a large double room with 2 window seats. Roses around the door & the waterfall tinkling in the background...
Here’s what you can look forward to
- All fuel included
- No booking fee
- Beds made up ready for weary travellers
- One towel per guest provided free of charge
- Park right outside
- Fantastic walks to lake, fell waterfalls or river from the door
- Central heating & a fire which looks real in the lounge - instant heat, no mess!
- Garden with lovely views
- Easy walk to pub, cafe, shop
- GREAT FOR ALLERGY SUFFERERS - no smokers and no pets!